In this episode, Jay sits down with his friend, mentee, and business partner, Hunter Williams, to discuss a variety of topics related to health, wellness, and spirituality.
Hunter is a former Division 1 athlete who has successfully transitioned into entrepreneurship and has established himself as a prominent voice in conversations around optimizing not only for short-term health, but also for longevity and legacy.
Together, they explore several key ideas, including traumatic brain injuries in athletes, the relationship between physical mastery and mental/emotional/spiritual health, the concept of a bifurcation of reality, and their upcoming collaboration, a book titled Ascensional Alchemy.
If you want to gain a deeper understanding of personal growth, physical and spiritual development, and the importance of managing your energy field, you should give it a listen.
“Physical mastery is the base of the pyramid. Once you optimize that, all of a sudden, the emotional gets better, the mental gets better, and then eventually the spiritual follows.”
– Hunter Williams
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- Hunter’s Journey So Far – Learn about Hunter’s athletic career and how it led him to launch his own business and partner with Jay on multiple ventures
- Traumatic Brain Injuries in Sports – The long-term effects of traumatic brain injuries in sports, and the importance of addressing these issues for the well-being of athletes.
- Information Overload & Experiential Learning – In a world where information (bad and good) is ubiquitous, learn about the important role that personal experience plays in learning and optimizing your existence
- The Relationship Between Physical and Spiritual Development – Explore the relationship between physical mastery, emotional well-being, and controlling your spiritual energy level.
- The Journey of Ascension and An Upcoming Book – Understand how we can progress as spiritual beings and learn about Jay and Hunter’s upcoming book covering the topic, titled Ascensional Alchemy.
Key Moments In This Conversation
- 00:00:00 – Introduction
- 00:02:55 – Hunter’s Athletic Career And Transition To Entrepreneurship
- 00:12:20 – The Impact Of Brain Injuries On Athletes
- 00:18:52 – Navigating The Overwhelming Abundance Of Health & Wellness Advice
- 00:22:08 – The Connection Between Physical Mastery and Emotional/Spiritual Mastery
- 00:28:23 – Plans For The Upcoming Book “Ascensional Alchemy”
- 00:33:36 – The Significance Of Training Hard And Pushing Your Limits
- 00:45:10 – The Concept Of Reality Bifurcation And Various Perspectives About It
- 01:03:47 – Conclusion And Hunter’s Resources
Hunter Williams is a former Division 1 scholar-athlete who played football at Wake Forest University, but ultimately decided to forego the NFL draft due to the significant brain injuries he had sustained during his playing career.
He has transitioned to entrepreneurship, founding a company called ZER0ats that produces a healthier alternative to store bought oatmeal.
This led to meeting Jay, who has since taken Hunter on as a mentee and has helped him become a notable voice in the conversations around health, wellness, and spirituality.
Hunter’s journey from athlete to entrepreneur to influencer showcases his ability to adapt and thrive no matter what challenges or opportunities he encounters.
Jay Campbell Products & Resources
👉 Pick up my newest international best-selling book on Using Peptides: Optimize Your Health with Therapeutic Peptides: Extend Your Life by Becoming More Muscular, Leaner, Smarter, Injury-Free and Younger https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BSVL2X6Z/…
✅ Ready to Let Me Help You Optimize Your Body, Mind, Heart and Soul?
📧 Subscribe to Jay’s email list and Raise Your Vibration!
Maybe you are dabbling in peptides but want to learn how to master their use?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to either of those questions, I just released this FREE must-have E-book: The Top 10 Mistakes People Make When Starting Peptides
Avoid the trial and error experienced by 95% of Peptide users and learn how to supercharge your results.
Grab Yours Now: https://www.thepeptidescourse.com/10-…
If you’re using Therapeutic Testosterone now or suffering from the symptoms of Low Testosterone, I just released this FREE must have E-book: Top 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Testosterone
It is critically important for you to ask the right questions and for your Doctor to have the right answers before going ALL IN on the most profound treatment in the world of optimized health, Testosterone Optimization Therapy.
As a HUGE Bonus: I AM giving away the #1 selling book of all time on using Therapeutic Testosterone (The TOT Bible) in both PDF and audio format FREE! (Please wait for the email to show up with your download links.)
Grab Yours Now: https://www.totdecoded.com/10-questions
These Are Products I Believe In And Use!
Limitless Life Nootropics (Peptides) The ONLY Reliable Source For Ultra-Pure Therapeutic Peptides: Use code Jay15 to take 15% off your order http://limitlesslifenootropics.com/jayc
Fat Loss Stack | Healing Stack | Longevity Stack | Healing Stack http://limitlesslifenootropics.com/Ja…
VibraGenix (Acoustic Wave Vibrational Technology) The VibraGenix Elite Platform harnesses the power of vibration to hasten your path to elevated consciousness and wellness. http://vibragenix.com/jayc/
Zeroats Sugar FREE Oatmeal The ONLY amazing tasting oatmeal on the market that has ZERO, ZILCH, NADA sugar. https://www.zeroats.com/jayc.